Home Read Classic Album Review: Destiny’s Child | This is the Remix

Classic Album Review: Destiny’s Child | This is the Remix

Beyonce and co. drop an astoundingly dull & unnecessary set of rejigged leftovers.

225

This came out in 2002 – or at least that’s when I got it. Here’s what I said about it back then (with some minor editing):

 


I read somewhere that 40% of people who answered an online poll thought recent remix CDs by J-Lo and Shaggy were just an attempt to bilk loyal fans out of cash. Well, this astoundingly dull and unnecessary set of rejigged leftovers from Beyonce and co. oughta convince the other 60%.