THE EDITED PRESS RELEASE: “All That You Can’t Leave Behind is the 10th studio album from U2. Released on Oct. 30, 2000, the original 11-track record included the hit singles Beautiful Day, Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of, Elevation and Walk On and went to Number 1 in 32 countries around the world.
Produced by Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno and recorded in Dublin and France, All That You Can’t Leave Behind won seven Grammy Awards, including Best Rock Album, and is the only album in history to have multiple tracks win the award for Record Of The Year (Beautiful Day in 2001 and Walk On in 2002).
The 20th anniversary reissue is available as a 12-track single-disc version and a 51-track, four-disc Super Deluxe Box Set. Both include the additional track The Ground Beneath Her Feet.
The Super Deluxe Box Set highlights include:
• A 32-page hardback book from longtime friend and collaborator Anton Corbijn featuring many previously unseen images of the band along with hand-written notes by Anton, plus a double-sided poster.
• 39 additional bonus tracks, including remastered B-sides (Summer Rain, Always, Big Girls Are Best, Don’t Take Your Guns To Town).
• Outtakes from the album sessions (Levitate, Love You Like Mad, Flower Child), as well as the track Stateless, which featured on The Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack; plus an acoustic version of Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of.
• The complete 19-track live audio of the band’s Elevation Tour performance, recorded at the Fleet Center, Boston, Massachusetts in June 2001. The set includes seven tracks from All That You Can’t Leave Behind.
• A collection of 11 remixes which features four previously unheard versions recently unearthed in the band’s Dublin archives: Walk On (Wyclef Jean Remix), New York (Carnegie’s Deli Mix), New York (Superman Kicks Ativan Mix) and When I Look At The World (Picante Remix).